सिका छ ,सीकावा छ, सीके राज घडवा छ,सीको गोरमाटी सिकलो रा, सिक सिक राज पथ चढलो रा,सीके वाळो सिक पर लेल सेवारो रूप रा.---Dr.Chavan Pandit


Headline



Thursday, June 19, 2008

"Lack Of Awarness"

Ram Ram ,jai sevalal to all banjara
would like to remaind to all our goarBanjara bhai aur bheno's ,please try to spread & expose about our samaj(Regarding Education,Culture,Tradition,Festivals,Wor
ships,Gotra tree,reservation benfits,fund 2 the agriculture etc...) to unknown goar peoples.
I think this the responsibility of every goar who knows very well about our samaj.Please try to help each other .

But the main problem of the banjaras are lack of awarness about goar samaj and i think the simplest&quikest way to convey any type of message/information for individual/all by broadcasting all types of program on "TELEVISION" in our goar boli basha.
Thank you,
Jai Sewalal....
M.Ramesh Rathod,Scientist(DRDO),Hyderabad.

2 comments:

jay vinjrawat said...

Hi Goar youth,
My Name is jaipal singh pawar, I m doing M.Sc.(Ag)in jabalpur,i'm presently posted in technical assistent,panna(m.p.).If you or your any relatives want to admission in any Agriculture college in m.p.i will help u,plz contact me on my mobile no.09755568218 .
jai sevalal

Unknown said...

I am sita ram banjara (wartia) I am first Banjara engieer from Rajasthan. Presently I am Executive Engineer (Land Resources) zila parishad Bikaner.I am regular visitor of goaars of india.I love vary much this web site.Any goaar bhai ,bahan come in Rajasthan most welcome.my mobile no 09414863432

Post a Comment

Jai sevalal,Gormati.......I think,you want to write something.

Hand Paintings

Gormati Headline Animator

Bookmark and Share
zwani.com myspace graphic comments Badshah Naik