सिका छ ,सीकावा छ, सीके राज घडवा छ,सीको गोरमाटी सिकलो रा, सिक सिक राज पथ चढलो रा,सीके वाळो सिक पर लेल सेवारो रूप रा.---Dr.Chavan Pandit


Headline



Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It is your responsibility to think about your socity.


Educated have to think because they are capable to think. It is your responsibility to think about your socity. How to improve them ? what type of help we can give them? think and respond I am with you.
A man you are the person belonging to gor banjara community, who have vesited to all part of the world in the anciant time. It is your duty to study the past history and take the inspiration from it. your brother were worrier they were fight for their right. while fighting they were take the protection of forest and stood the wondering till now. they are waiting for you about the guidance of new knowledge. ohh my brother come and help me. ohh my sister come and help me. I want to come with you. you dont loss me. I am your brother, I am your sister. I want to live with you. I am ignorant. I dont know education, I dont know new millanium. can you help me? can you take with you? this is my self

This is taken from Mr jagtap umesh
my loving brothers and sisters culture is the base of living humans. can you asble to think about your culture and your hiratage. man is aproduct of his thought . if you dont have your thought , they will help you . you are living without culture. education gives eyes to the person and culture gives the brain to the persion .the person who are living without culture are the slevers. gor culture is unic in world. you study it and enhance your life.

Regard's
Chavan Pandit
Nanded,MH,India



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jai sevalal,Gormati.......I think,you want to write something.

Hand Paintings

Gormati Headline Animator

Bookmark and Share
zwani.com myspace graphic comments Badshah Naik