सिका छ ,सीकावा छ, सीके राज घडवा छ,सीको गोरमाटी सिकलो रा, सिक सिक राज पथ चढलो रा,सीके वाळो सिक पर लेल सेवारो रूप रा.---Dr.Chavan Pandit


Headline



Monday, June 29, 2009

Any Goaars living in Australia Contact me: Dr. Indeevar Mude

Melbourne, Australia
Dear banjara Its pleasure writing to you, I am Dr. Indeevar Mude son of Shri Mude Nagamuni Naik IRAS originally hailing from Andhra Pradesh. Happened to come across your website which interested me so much that I was browsing through all Saturday night and I'm surprised to see so much information on your site. I greatly appreciate your intelligent and hard work.I will be interested in catching up of any Goaars living in Australia whether it be students or any one who is in Australia or coming to Australia and I shall help out in what ever way best possible with me.I will be looking forward for hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Indeevar Mude MBBS DA FRACGPMelbourne,
Australia.
E-mail: indeevarmn@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jai sevalal,Gormati.......I think,you want to write something.

Hand Paintings

Gormati Headline Animator

Bookmark and Share
zwani.com myspace graphic comments Badshah Naik